Beam compression load cells
James Fisher Strainstall’s beam load cells are an alternative type of compression load cell used where standard compression load cells are not suitable due to size or shape.
Beam load cells can be tailored to meet specific applications; some typical installations include under bearing houses and train brake load testing. Our beam load cells are supplied with bored holes for simple installation and to enable them to become an integral part of the structures they are monitoring.
Benefits of James Fisher Strainstall's beam load cells:
- Designed and manufactured in the UK for high quality assurance
- Easy to install, highly accurate and reliable
- Adaptable and durable designs
- Long design life with corrosion protection
- Bespoke solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Supplied with full certificate of calibration
- Alternative design for applications where standard compression load cells are not suitable
- Cabled and wireless options
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 or IP68
- Can be used singularly or in sets
- Tailored options to meet every individual application