Miniature compression load cells
James Fisher Strainstall’s miniature load cells have been specially engineered for measuring large loads in situations where space may be restricted.
Our high strength miniature compression load cells retain all the robust features of our standard load cells including their suitability for use in hostile environments.
Developed in-house using high tensile stainless steel, we can design bespoke miniature load cells for your specific project requirements. Highly adaptable, they can be used singularly or in sets and are all supplied with a full certificate of calibration.
Benefits of James Fisher Strainstall's miniature load cells:
- Designed and manufactured in the UK for high quality assurance
- Robust construction for use in hostile environments
- Easy to install operate and remove
- Highly adaptable, accurate and reliable
- Long design life with corrosion protection
- Bespoke solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Supplied with full certificate of calibration
- Measures large loads where space is restricted