James Fisher Strainstall (JFS) provides comprehensive services and systems to construction projects
We specialise in providing customised monitoring technologies to provide the accurate and timely information needed for monitoring ground and structural movements and stresses during construction. We also provide a comprehensive noise, dust and vibration monitoring service.
We are independent of sensor manufacturers and therefore provide unbiased advice on technology options for a particular application. We specialise in integrating the sensors and data acquisition units into a system that provides accurate information.
- Noise, dust and vibration monitoring
- Structural movement monitoring
- Ground movement monitoring
- Dead load and creep during construction (tall buildings, bridges)
- Bridge bearing renewal monitoring
- Prop load monitoring
- Structural load path changes during alterations
- Data services
Our team is skilled in the design, implementation and operation of monitoring systems across a wide range of applications.
Our data platform SAMS™ is focussed on taking extensive data sets from multiple sources, conducting complex analytics and presenting easy to understand reports and interactive user interfaces.