James Fisher Strainstall is a world-leading innovator, built on the comprehensive experience of many engineering sectors. Our structural monitoring expertise and knowledge ensures clients are given the best value solutions to their requirements.
We specialise in providing customised monitoring technologies to deliver the accurate and timely information needed for monitoring structures, whether it is for short-term projects or permanent installation.
We are independent from sensor manufacturers and therefore, provide unbiased advice on technology options for a particular application. We specialise in integrating sensors and data acquisition units into a system to ensure that we provide the right information.
We are fully equipped to provide short-term and long-term dynamic monitoring systems, with data sampling rates of 1000s of samples per second.
- Dead load and creep during construction (tall buildings, bridges)
- Dynamic testing of industrial plant
- Sensitive monitoring of heritage structures
- Testing of barriers and concrete slabs
- Measurement of dead loads and stresses in structures
- Load testing
- Bridge bearing renewal monitoring
- Prop load monitoring
- Structural load path changes during alterations
- Structural health monitoring systems
Our team is skilled in the design, implementation, and operation of monitoring systems across a wide range of applications.
Our data platform SAMS™ draws on extensive data sets from multiple sources, conducts complex analytics, and presents easy to understand reports and interactive user interfaces.